Social Media highlights generational differences: older people like control & learn then do while younger people collaborate & learn while doing.
From Liz Strauss @ Successful Blog:
The 25 Words of Social Media Wisdom Project
Will you accept my invitation to put 25 words of Social Media advice or wisdom into a blog post? Here’s how you might go about it.
- Look for some social media thing you see too much or too little of.
- Write a sentence about it.
- Count the words you have written.
- Edit the sentence until you have 25 words exactly. Notice how your idea changes as you edit and how your feelings change with each rewrite.
- Add a picture if you can.
- Post your 25 words on your blog by July 31st.
- Link back to this post or leave a link to your post in the comments section. I don’t want to miss yours when I compile all of them.
It will be my challenge to a creative way to connect all of the ideas together. In a giant “25 words of Social Media Wisdom” blog post, featuring what you wrote.
Are you in? Surely you have 25 words to spare for this one.