Socialnomics Video: Social Media Revolution
Brad Anderson’s Video (only watch the first 5 minutes)
- The Benefits of SM
- Corporate Communication
- The Ability to See & Use Employee’s Socialization (Community)
- Collaboration (WE are smarter than ME)
- Changing of Roles (to Facilitators)
- The Changing Nature of Information
Malcolm Gladwell’s PopTech! Video on Human Nature
- Changing Preferences by Changing Variables: Coke or Pepsi?
- Story-Telling Problem from Unconscious Cues: People have a fundamental inability to explain their actions/performance/feelings.
- Perils of Introspection: Asking people to think about what they want causes them to change their opinion what they want & messes up their ability to understand/recognize what they want.
- So can we trust people?
Dell’s IdeaStorm from Idea to Reality
- External Collaboration via Customers! (WE are smarter than ME)