Thanks for visiting my blog! I have been blogging since 2008 at various different places in the blogosphere. While I still maintain several other blogs on things totally unrelated to one another, I have started afresh at this blog where I hope to eventually syndicate all my writings into one simple place…in my spare time. So this site will contain articles spanning the breadth of my interests including:
- Leadership (both Corporate and Private/Personal)
- Personal Development & Learning
As a result, there will be a variety in the depth and length of the articles. While I once believed it was good to compartmentalize and segregate topics for the purposes of SEO, gaining traction, and the blogosphere, I now believe simplicity is better and more important, especially since the primary purpose of my blogging is for personal development, a sort of personal learning environment, and a place for me to remember things that I know I will forget.
I will also be importing all of my bookmarks into the site from my old Delicious account as well as all my bookmarks within Chrome and Firefox. These bookmarks highlight my interests, and I hope that many of these will be extremely helpful for you as well.
Currently, I work as a consultant for WP Smith. Previously, I have worked in a variety of roles:
- Frontline Supervision & Operations Manager (FedEx, UPS, USSCO)
- Youth Pastor & Ph.D. studies in New Testament (Dallas Theological Seminary)
- Teacher and Corporate Learning & Development Technologist and Manager (Public/Private Schools, SEFL, UPS)
- Entrepreneur, Consultant, SharePoint, WordPress & Web Developer (WP Smith, iVision)
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts, words, and actions on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of any of the companies that I have worked for or am currently working in any way, shape, or form. Thus, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my company’s or my company’s department’s positions, strategies or opinions.