Thanks for visiting my blog! I have been blogging since 2008 at various different places in the blogosphere and have completely neglected this blog. The goal of this site is to write various articles spanning the breadth of my interests including:
- Leadership (both Corporate and Private/Personal)
- Personal Development & Learning
- Software Development
- Technology for the Family
As a result, there will be a variety in the depth and length of the articles. While I once believed it was good to compartmentalize and segregate topics for the purposes of SEO, gaining traction, and the blogosphere, I now believe simplicity is better and more important, especially since the primary purpose of my blogging is for personal development, a sort of personal learning environment, and a place for me to remember things that I know I will forget (and maybe along the way I can help someone else).
Currently, I work as the Consumer Products Enterprise Architect for The Weather Company, an IBM Business. Previously, I have worked in a variety of roles:
- Frontline Supervision
- Operations Manager (FedEx, UPS, USSCO)
- Youth Pastor
- Ph.D. studies in New Testament (Dallas Theological Seminary)
- Classroom Teacher (Public/Private Schools and Homeschooling)
- Corporate Learning & Development Technologist and Manager (SEFL, UPS)
- Web Consultant for WordPress & Web Developer (WP Smith,
- SharePoint Consultant (iVision)
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts, words, and actions on this blog do not necessarily represent the views of any of the companies that I have worked for or am currently working in any way, shape, or form. Thus, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent my company’s or my company’s department’s positions, strategies or opinions.